News and Articles
- The Plan for Rail – A Tipping Point for the Rail Industry?The Williams-Shapps Plan for Rail is a welcome step forward for the rail industry and provides a platform for transformational change The railway can be part of re-engineering the economy – to build back better, achieve net-zero and increase affordability means we need to create tipping points that bring about irreversible and positive change.
- Increasing Productivity to Reduce Climate Change and Improve Living StandardsPut simply, productivity improvements reduce carbon. If less activity is needed to do the same or more, it means that less carbon is needed to do the same or more.
- The Data Value Chain, Innovation and Rail Data MarketplaceThe development of a rail data marketplace is inevitable – the concept is not new and equivalent marketplaces already exist in many other industries, notably energy andContinue reading “The Data Value Chain, Innovation and Rail Data Marketplace”
- Small Changes MatterIt is not unusual to feel that there is very little that we can do in the face of complex and large challenges. But if we can identify those actions that make a positive difference – we all have the opportunity to play our part.
- Arriving Now: Disruptive Innovation in InfrastructureUpstart has teamed up with Interimconsult to explore how digital disruption may affect some of the UK’s largest infrastructure projects and their supply chains, including those in the rail sector.
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.